About Blush Twin Cities
Minnesota’s premiere boudoir photography studio!
Experienced and creative boudoir photographers
Blush is owned by Jeannette Nargelenas and Katie Thering. We are a female owned and operated business that serves the Twin Cities area of Minneapolis / St. Paul, Minnesota.
We have both had boudoir photos taken so we understand what our clients go through during a session. Choosing the right boudoir photographer can be intimidating and we get that!
We are down-to-earth women just like you. We believe that feeling sexy isn’t about your dress size. It’s about attitude. During one of our boudoir sessions, all you have to do is relax, be yourself, and most importantly, have FUN. Our job is to make you feel comfortable and show you how beautiful you really are.
Our goal is for you to leave your session feeling empowered and confident; and maybe even a tad more comfortable in your own skin!
- I used to be a landscape architect and I was on the HGTV show “Landscape Smart” as a guest designer once.
- I currently share my home with two rescued kitties, Renzie & Liza.
- I love mid-century modern architecture and design.
- Always looking for new shows to binge watch, currently loving Game of Thrones, This is Us, and the Walking Dead!
- I love travelling to Key West.
- In the summer you can find me on my deck or at the pool, preferrably with a good Bloody Mary!
- I grew up in Spring Green, WI which is the home of Frank Lloyd Wright and the House on the Rock!
- I also photograph weddings & portraits through my business Katie Thering Photography & Design.
- I’ve been married to my husband Bubba for 20 years.
- I own over 200 cookbooks but I don’t cook. ~love the images & reading the recipes
- Many of my girlfriends have been in my life since elementary school and we still talk weekly.
- I live in my dream house out in the country and feed wild birds year round.
- Working in my garden makes me happy.
- My Dad is an angel watching over me from above and I truly believe that.
- Have been known to eat Chipotle for breakfast, lunch, dinner & mid-night snack!
- I worked on a slime-line in Alaska one summer to pay for my college semester in Europe.
- Margaritias on the rocks ~ hold the salt.
Contact us for more details & to set up your complimentary phone consultation!
(612)801-8823 or [email protected]